Alan Palmer – How to Ask Anyone for Anything & Give Yourself The Best Chance of Getting It
Size: 1.88 GB
COST: Membership Site= Your Free
Author: Alan Palmer
Alan will share how just through changing the way you ask for something, you can get things to go in your favour! n both our professional and personal lives, we all too often have difficult subjects to broach, uncomfortable requests to make. We struggle to find the right words, the appropriate formula which will allow us to do so in a way that’s comfortable for us and comfortable for the other person – and so instead we put the conversation off, despite knowing that if we don’t ask for what we want, we almost certainly won’t get it.
The other day for example, Microsoft’s CEO, Satya Nadella, after having been roundly criticised on social media for saying that women should trust to karma to get the salary raise they deserve, finally conceded that “If think you deserve a raise, you should just ask.” Unfortunately he didn’t offer any advice on how to do so.
This talk will show you how to be direct without being abrupt, courteous without being long-winded. It will suggest ways to ‘dare more’, to ask for the unaskable, to get the unsaid things – not just in your own head but in the other person’s – out on the table so that they can be dealt with.
You will learn:
• How to start your conversation, professional or personal, with impact and in a way which will maximise its productivity, in terms both of the results obtained and the impact on your relationship with the other person
• How to ensure the other person will hear your request in a receptive, open frame of mind.
• How to create trust, respect and esteem right from the outset.
• How to dare to say exactly what’s going on in your head.
• How to listen and respond to the other person during the conversation in a way which will give you the best chance of getting the result you want, quickly and whilst enhancing the relationship.
[b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]