Ben Settle and Jonathan Rivera – The Podcast Factory – Podcasting 101 + Bonus
If you believe a podcast will take your business to the next level then…
Would you like the exact system used by The Podcast Factory to launch show after show to the top of the charts in iTunes?
- Everything you need to know about producing a podcast with no unnecessary “filler” information
- How to launch your podcast in as little as three weeks
- How to quickly build an audience and stand out in overcrowded categories on iTunes
- How to use your podcast to turn your audience into loyal, repeat customers
And, much, much more.
If you want to tap into a new and highly-profitable segment of your market while drastically simplifying and shortening the learning curve required to professionally produce your own podcast, then you’ll want to read every word on this page.
Here’s the story:
My name is Jonathan Rivera and producing podcasts and helping entrepreneurs just like you use their podcasts to generate highly qualified leads since 2008.
In that time I’ve learned one of the biggest barriers for my clients to having their own podcast was getting to grips with the technical side of podcasting.
Though tech wasn’t the real problem, it was the time it would take to learn how to do everything from perfecting your audio setup for recording a podcast to figuring out how to effectively promote the show.
Not to mention learning everything in between such as planning content, finding guests, and all the post-production tasks such as editing and hosting.
Does this sound familiar?
This is why I created Podcasting 101…
To eliminate the frustration and overwhelm of figuring this out on your own and to help you launch your podcast as quickly as possible even if you have the technical skills of a two year old.
Inside Podcasting 101 you’ll find 27 videos, complete with transcripts, mapping out everything from the bare basics you need to get started to advanced monetization strategies.
Once you know these strategies, you’ll have the same insider knowledge you need to become a celebrity in your niche meaning you could raise your fees, pick who you choose to work with and have full control of your schedule.
Every method I outline has been tried and tested and has proven to get results time and time again.
You don’t have to take my word for it…
Here are just a few of the shows I’ve produced:
- Ben Settle’s Antipreneur Show
- Doberman Dan’s Off The Chain Show
- Dan Meridith’s Death, Glory or Disappointment
- Ed Hanada’s Mastery 360 Show
- Michelle Spiva’s Epic Story Lifestyle
- Igor Khafeits’ List Building Lifestyle
- Kevin Rogers’ Copy Chief Radio
And, this is what some of the hosts of those shows had to say about working with me:
“If you want to strip away the headache from a podcast I highly recommend talking to him.” – Ben Settle
“Jonathan understands what I tunes requires for doing podcasts right. Within days of launching our podcast we were in iTunes New and Noteworthy section.” – Doberman Dan
“I’d highly recommend him to any busy entrepreneur who wants to get a podcast to market quickly without the learning curve” – Tracy Matthews
And, if you’re wondering whether or not these strategies will work for you, here’s what one of my private coaching students had to say after I advised him how to launch his show:
“Working with him was well worth the cost of the coaching. I made my money back before I actually set up my podcast just because he gave me some pointers on some other things that I didn’t ask for and they proved to quite profitable.” – Julian Kitagawa
So, you can launch a successful podcast and add another stream of income to your business even if you’re a complete beginner.
To help you decide if Podcasting 101, here’s exactly what you’ll find inside:
Section One: Tech and Tools
- My recommended audio set up for crystal clear audio so you don’t need time waste time and money testing equipment.
- How to make your voice sound, smoother, deeper and more professional.
- How to control the audio quality when doing remote guest interviews you’re both literally in the same room (this is a closely guarded Podcast Factory secret you won’t learn anywhere else).
- The only two services to consider using for hosting your podcast and which one to use if you want to accurately measure key metrics.
- Learn everything you need to know to get your podcast approved by iTunes.
Section Two: Topics and Swagger
- The magic bullet for podcasting success (it’s rare that I’d call anything a magic bullet but if you do this I guarantee that you won’t fail).
- How to come up with endless, entertaining topics to avoid boring your audience.
- The different types of podcast and which is the most effective for keeping your audience engaged.
- How to avoid burning out.
- How to increase the perceived quality of your content without changing a single word of your content or marketing.
Section Three: Branding, List Building, and Money Making
- The right way to launch your podcast.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to rank in iTunes.
- The 80/20 rule of podcast syndication for quickly building an audience of eager buyers.
- My Podcast Factory secret formula for getting huge amounts of traffic from iTunes.
- Why even a tiny number of downloads can be incredibly valuable to your business.
And, there’s more…
When You Purchase Podcasting 101 Today You’ll Get The Podcast Virtual Summit Recordings worth $97 – FREE
In total, there are nine 30-minute recordings from experts in marketing and podcasting who reveal their secrets to creating top-rated podcasts.
Here’s what you can expect from the talks:
- How an award-wining real estate agent, trainer, and paid speaker used podcasting to liberate himself from time-consuming speaking gigs to earn more money and how you can do the same.
- How even an “average at best” entrepreneur can engineer celebrity status in their market.
- The advanced recording and editing secrets of audio engineers that even a complete beginner can use.
- How to turn an interview pitch into an irresistible offer to get any guest you want to feature on your show.
- The methods for using the media to do the heavy lifting when it comes to promoting your show.
- How to profit from simple show notes.
- How to use daily emails to flood your business with new leads.
- How to get sponsorships for your podcasts even if you only get a handful of downloads each month.
- How to “white space” in your podcasts to keep your listeners hooked on the sound of your voice from beginning to end.
And, that’s just a glimpse of what you’ll get from Podcasting 101 and the Podcast Virtual Summit Recordings.
So here’s the deal:
My private coaching clients usually pay me $500 per 1/2 hour for the information I’m about to give you but you can…
Get Instant Access to Podcasting 101 Today for $47
After you have purchased you’ll get immediate access to every single video and the bonus recordings from the Podcast Virtual Summit.
Plus, if you’re not 100% happy with Podcasting 101 for any reason then contact me within the next 90 days and I will personally refund your $47 immediately and you can keep the Podcast Virtual Summit Recordings as a gift.
If you’re ready to start pumping hot new leads into your business then here’s what you should do immediately:
Fill out your details and buy Podcasting 101.
Then you’ll get instant access to the Podcasting 101 video training course.
“The Podcast Mogul”
Archive Sale Page: http://archive.is/S6G4x
Get Download Links For VIP Membership