Carleton Sheets – No Down Payment (12 CD Audio Course)
COST: $ 34.50
Author: Carleton Sheets
Size: 215 MB
Real estate continues to be a very important part of any financial wealth building strategy. Most wealthy individuals have real estate investments as a portion of their overall net worth. Carleton Sheets has been in real estate since the 1970s and has taken his experience to build a complete real estate course.
After purchasing the CD version of the No Down Payment course by Carleton Sheets, I was impressed by 5 main points.
– Carleton Sheets goes into details about this course from beginning to end,
describing all the elements of his program.
– He teaches his No Down Payment course with the beginner and advanced real
estate investor in mind.
– The examples he uses in the audio version provides the beginner with the
information they need to get started.
– Although not necessarily a high-energy speaker, you get the sense of his
sincerity and honesty.
– Carleton provides enough motivation to make you take action.
Through his program, he emphasizes the need to constantly think creatively. I’ve been able to apply creative thinking in both my real estate investments and in other areas of my personal and business life.
He reminds you of the importance of looking for four important characteristics of a good investment ‘ Income, Growth, Tax Advantages & Leverage.
By using the techniques in his course, you can purchase properties with no down payment, but some of the most important factors that I personally learned from his course are you need:
– To find motivated & flexible sellers
– To only purchase properties with a potential for increased value
– To be successful, remember that it’s a ‘numbers’ game. You may need to review 15-25 properties, research 3-7 in depth, make offers on 2-4 and eventually purchase 1.
– If you’re not embarrassed about your offering price, then you’re probably offering too much.
I have purchased 4 investment properties and will be purchasing more in the near future. His course not only provides the details and techniques to make you successful, but his No Down Payment course provides the motivation to get going, take Action and move towards a more financially secure future for both you and your family.
Normally, I am a skeptic of these types of success programs, but I can sincerely state that I’ve applied many of the techniques in his program. The one that I will probably not personally use (but may work for you) is the section on purchasing mobile homes. Since mobile home depreciate (vs. the normal real estate appreciation), you will need to be very knowledgeable in this area to be successful.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***