ConversionXL – Intermediate Google Analytic
Intermediate Google Analytics: Extracting Expert-Level Marketing Insights
Ready to go beyond the basics? This tactical training course will let you watch over the shoulder of one of the world’s leading Google Analytics experts.
Enroll in this Google Analytics course to learn how to…
- Master attribution so you know exactly how your channels work together and how your users convert.
- Get 10x more out of the basics you already know: custom dimensions, custom metrics, event tracking, etc.
- Draw out advanced insights from your content analytics, form analytics, social analytics and PPC analytics.
- Produce enterprise-level reports using Data Studio.
- Unlock all of the potential of enhanced ecommerce to make smarter product, placement and promotion decisions.
Join This Google Analytics Masterclass
CXL Institute brings you intensive online training course led by world renowned analytics expert, Charles Farina.
After just 8 classes, you’ll have Data Studio expertise and advanced Google Analytics skills. You’ll be able to:
- Identify and build audiences.
- Implement rich attribution modeling (i.e. no more “last click”).
- Do powerful customizations.
- Draw out cross-device and mobile app insights.
- Wield enterprise ecommerce capabilities.
At the end of the day, this course is going to make you a smarter, more data-driven marketer. (It’s going to make you a lot of money, too.)
Intermediate Google Analytics
Class 1 – Audiences (Advanced Segments)
Advanced segments allow you to create powerful audiences that tailor the entire platform to your needs.
Class 2 – Attribution & Remarketing
Last click? This session is all about understanding and visualizing the real story behind how your users convert. Learn how many touches occur, how long it takes and how all of your channels work together. Plus, learn about powerful integrations with AdWords and DoubleClick that will have an immediate impact on your ROI.
Class 3 – Custom Dimensions, Metrics & More
You need to understand how to use custom dimensions, custom metrics, calculated metrics, event tracking and non-pageview-based tracking.
Class 4 -Content Performance
Content is more than just a pageview. We will cover advanced content analytics, form analytics, media tracking and social/blog analytics. Find out what is really happening on your website.
Class 5 – Custom Reports & Data Studio
The majority of this session will be spent on Data Studio, part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite, which provides free enterprise reporting capabilities. Learn how to connect to all of your data (social, email, Google Analytics, etc.)
Class 6 – Enhanced Ecommerce
Enhanced ecommerce is one of the most powerful additions to Google Analytics in recent years. True product merchandising, internal promotion insights, product list insights, product positioning insights, etc.
Class 7 – Audits, Data Quality and QA
It is extremely rare to come across an implementation that is correct. This class will cover years of experience to help you: find and fix common implementation issues, and use debugging tools.
Class 8 – Mobile App & Cross-Device Analytics
This class will show you how to track your users across devices, sites and apps. We will cover integrations and use cases for fully utilizing Google Analytics if: you send email to your users, have a mobile app, or have a logged-in experience.
You will also get 9 introductory Google Analytics videos.
In addition to classes, you’ll get access to snack-size video lessons on the fundamentals of Google Analytics when you enroll. That way, you’re prepared to dive deep into the data with Charles.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. Why Digital Measurement Matters
2. What Should We Measure?
3. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
4. Data Quality
5. About Outliers
6. Data Sampling
7. Cross-Device Issues & User IDs
8. Using GA to Fix Business Problems
9. Dimensions & Metrics
Archive Sale Page: http://archive.is/WB4fn
Get Download Links For VIP Membership