Current Research in NLP Volumes 1, 2, 3 [3 pdf]
Current Research in NLP is an international, multi-disciplinary, peer-reviewed journal for research, scholarship and critical debate concerning Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP).
Published by the Association for NLP International, the journal aims to:
• Address the need for a quality research-led publication in the field of NLP.
• Maintain high standards of scholarship; for example, anonymous peer review of papers is fundamental.
• Take a research-led stance that is not affiliated to any NLP training organisation.
• Embrace diverse methodologies and disciplines.
• Contribute to building a community of inquiry regarding NLP, and towards being an evidence-informed practice.