David Crow – Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution
Price : $497
Just pay : $82
Sale Page : http://plantsandevolution.com/course/MedicinalPlants02
Buy Here: http://offercourse.com/product/mirabai-starr-caravan-despair/
Contact to Support via Skype: jackkie909 | Email: [email protected]
Receive practical, time-tested methods to harness the innate healing powers of plants and herbs — to increase your vitality, foster optimal wellness and advance your spiritual growth
in the new year.
Discover the best of Ayurveda, Chinese medicine, and herbalism — to support your health, vitality and well-being.
Deepen your relationship with the plant world to access new realms of knowledge, elevate your consciousness and manifest your life purpose.
In the modern West, we’ve been raised to think of plants as objects that exist chiefly for our pleasure and consumption. We use them to nourish our bodies and beautify our gardens and homes.
The truth is that plants are so much more than that. They are multi-dimensional, living beings with whom we have a sacred relationship that can help us evolve on many levels.
They can detoxify our bodies, purify our minds, rebalance our emotions, and reboot our energy. They can help us heal diseases and expand our vision.
They can also open up an entirely different relationship with the natural world.
As you learn to open to the deeper blessings of plants, you can receive more of their healing and medicinal powers and put yourself on a path to radiant health and even spiritual illumination.
Plants are actually conscious, sentient life forms connected in complex and mysterious ways to the health of our bodies and minds.
On the most basic level, the human race is dependent on plants just to survive. But they can also helps us truly thrive.
When we relate to plants with gratitude, humility and reverence, they can teach us a great deal about ourselves, our connection to each other and the art of living.
When combined with meditative practices and mindfulness, plants can serve as a foundation for a spiritual practice that transforms negative conditions and creates exciting new opportunities for manifesting our greater life purpose.
Ancient seers, mystics, and healers discovered many of these secret properties and passed down this knowledge in lineages such as Ayurveda and Chinese medicine in the East and herbalism in the West.
Now you can harvest the best of these healing traditions, marry them with spiritual practice and create a new paradigm for your health and wholeness, in the new 12-module Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0.
A New Paradigm of Relating to Plants
The prospect of creating a new-paradigm relationship with plants can be intimidating. It could take a lifetime to study and master multiple disciplines — from botany and medicine to sacred traditions and spiritual practices.
Rather than sifting through and distilling this endless array of information on your own, what if you could take a three-month virtual journey with a master guide who has dedicated his life to exploring, classifying and documenting the practical, medical, psychological and spiritual powers of plants?
Such a guide can navigate you through the hype and misinformation common in this field. Science tends to view the esoteric healing lore of plants with skepticism, preferring the cold, clinical certainty of pharmaceutical drugs.
The major botanical medicine traditions, while infused with great wisdom, tend to have blind spots and knowledge gaps.
Floracopeia founder David Crow, L.Ac. is one of today’s greatest synthesizers of the vast knowledge contained within the plant kingdom. He not only has assimilated the research, he has spent decades immersed in the ancient healing arts.
David has journeyed deep into Chinese and Ayurvedic traditions, and studied with masters the world over. This hard-earned wisdom and knowledge is now available to you in a powerful virtual format.
A Cornucopia of Practical Healing Wisdom
In Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0, David has synthesized proven techniques, tips, and strategies for accessing the profound healing, restorative, medicinal and spiritual powers of plants, in 12 information-rich modules.
The course is labeled 2.0 because it builds upon and expands on David’s original Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution program by adding a wealth of specific practices for detoxification, rejuvenation and manifestation.
You’ll learn about the critical role plants play in the purification of the world and your body, as well as which medicinal plants protect against environmental toxicity. You’ll discover how Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese medicine use plants to detoxify the body and mind.
You’ll understand why detoxification — whether of environmental poisons or toxic addictions — promotes health, happiness and fulfillment and contributes to individual and collective spiritual evolution.
You’ll receive clear-cut instructions for combining medicinal plants with meditation practices, using illness, trauma, pain and addiction as a springboard for spiritual growth.
You’ll gain knowledge about the ways plants can revitalize your body, mind and spirit and learn practical rejuvenation therapies that enhance cognitive function, longevity and spiritual development.
You’ll also study the relationship between flowering plants and the health of the biosphere, and how GMOs affect the “pranic intelligence” of food plants, human health, and consciousness.
You’ll be given specific strategies for obtaining high-quality nourishment in this age of food and chemical sensitivities — and for using nutrient-rich plants to boost your immune system, overcome fatigue and slow aging.
The final modules comprise a master class in ecological spirituality. You’ll see how medicinal plants can help you deepen your meditation practice, cultivate spiritual awareness and manifest your life purpose.
You’ll discover that spiritual traditions are rooted in nature and that plants are the bridge between spirit and matter. And you’ll learn about the energetic intelligence of medicinal plants that supports your body’s healing intelligence.
Finally, you’ll discover the ancient and modern uses of visionary power plants, how to use aromatic plants and essential oils to calm, balance and uplift your entire being — and how to apply the immunological and psychological benefits of “sacred scents.”
David will escort you across the threshold of an enthralling new world that empowers effective healing and nourishment of your body, mind and soul — and those of your loved ones.
You’ll never look at plants the same way, again. You will open to a whole new realm of allies and companions for your life.
When you choose take this journey with David, you’ll gain a profound understanding of medicinal plants that links biology, ecology, spirituality with a felt sense of connection with all of life.
The Value of a Master Guide
There is perhaps no better guide for opening you to a new paradigm of relating to the plant kingdom than Floracopeia founder David Crow, who integrates wisdom from multiple streams of healing practices into a coherent and cohesive body of teachings.
For more than 30 years, he’s pioneered a path that draws from strands as diverse as Ayurveda, Chinese medicine and essential oils to shift our perspective that plants are mechanistic objects to one in which we recognize and honor them as wise, sentient allies.
You’ll receive a profound understanding of working with medicinal plants, food plants, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants and essential oils as an entryway into understanding health, spirituality and true wellness.
David will balance high-level theoretical and spiritual insights alongside specific remedies and protocols you can immediately put into practice. You’ll learn how to eat more healthfully and joyfully in a way that truly nourishes your body. You’ll learn about specific therapeutic herbs, plant essences and oils that can rebuild your energy and clarify your focus.
You can envision this new relationship with the plant kingdom as growing new and deeper roots for a richer, fuller life. This strengthened root system allows you to weather metaphorical storms, droughts and other life challenges — from health crises to aging to the loss of loved ones.
By seeking unity with the wisdom, healing power and, yes, consciousness within the plant kingdom, we awaken to new domains of knowledge. We view and relate to our bodies and lives — and the earth itself — in ways that enable us to become passionate advocates for individual and collective well-being and consciousness.
In every class, you’ll gain important information about medicinal plants that can enhance your physical and emotional well-being. Ultimately, you’ll see that each and every plant, herb and flower can open a pathway into a deeper relationship with your body, mind and soul — and thus serve as a portal to spiritual awakening.
During this 12-module program, you’ll:
- Use common herbs to treat ailments in a less invasive and non-toxic way.
- Develop daily and periodic detoxification practices based on essential oils, spiritual practices and natural therapies.
- Receive insights into principles of rejuvenation and energy rebalancing in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
- Study the four levels of herbal treatments revealed in Chinese and Tibetan medicine.
- Develop new ways to work with energy, consciousness and healing.
- Learn how detoxification removes obstacles to — and helps you fulfill — the four aims of life according to Ayurveda.
- Be given precise instructions on how to use herbs for detoxifying the liver, brain and digestive and respiratory systems.
- Receive Ayurvedic therapies to cleanse pathogenic toxins from your body and mind.
- Study the four global benefits of medicinal plants, and how these support the manifestation of human potential.
- Understand the five root causes of diseases, and how they are solved by the intelligence of plants.
- Discover the most important medicinal plants to cultivate for individual, family and community well-being.
- Learn how medicinal plants can specifically be used to develop awareness of our unity not only with our botanical brethren, but with the very life force of the universe.
- Discover the differences between the molecular intelligence of medicinal plants and pharmaceutical drugs.
- Learn how to use major herbs and essential oils with
- Receive clear instructions for how to combine meditation and herbal therapies for effective pain management.
- Learn how rejuvenating the body can help overcome
- Understand stress, anxiety and depression according to Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, and how to apply plant remedies in a proper way that rebalances emotions.
- Apply ancient sacred scents such as frankincense, myrrh and sandalwood to open your spiritual awareness.
- Learn how gardens support community health, food security, environmental healing and spiritual growth.
This program is appropriate for anyone intrigued by the healing and evolutionary benefits of botanical medicine as well as professionals in any discipline that work with herbs, plants, oils or energy.
You’ll benefit from David’s more than 30 years of studying the healing powers of plants in various cultures with many gifted teachers — from the shamanic traditions of the Amazon to the alchemical mysteries of the Himalayas and the ancient wisdom of Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
We are confident you will find this unique offering deeply enriching and practical.
What You’ll Discover in These 12 Modules
In this 12-module transformational intensive, David will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies to become attuned and aligned to your deeper biological interconnectedness with the plant kingdom. You’ll develop a broader spiritual lens that will support a deconstruction of false notions about your relationship with plants, and you’ll learn how to work with energy, consciousness and healing in new ways.
Each contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the last, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles of evolutionary healing with plants as you connect to the greater biological realities of creating a sustainable culture that supports all.
Purification: Medicinal Plants, Detoxification & Spiritual Evolution
Plants detoxify the biosphere of the earth; many medicinal plants are also highly effective for detoxifying the inner biosphere of the human body, something that pharmaceutical drugs cannot do.
As levels of environmental toxicity rise, associated health challenges are multiplying and increasing in seriousness, making the purifying powers of plants even more valuable and necessary. When used properly, medicinal plants can be highly effective for cleansing the body and mind of negative habits and physical addictions.
When combined with meditative practices and mindfulness, the use of these plants can become a spiritual practice that transforms negative conditions and creates new opportunities for manifesting our greater life purpose.
Module 1: Medicinal Plants & Purification (Recorded January 26)
Detoxification is an ongoing process in the human body supported by nutrients from food plants. Medicinal plants, when used wisely and according to the individual body type, season and health condition, can gently and safely support detoxification of the organs and tissues, just as plants cleanse the elements of the biosphere.In this module, you will discover:
- How collective consciousness creates the conditions of the biosphere, and the role of plants in purifying the world.
- Concepts of toxicity and detoxification in Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese medicine.
- How plants detoxify the body and mind.
- How medicinal plants differ from pharmaceutical drugs.
- Principles and practices of safe, effective detoxification for different body types and ages.
- Nutritional and dietary preparations for detoxification.
- Important medicinal plants that protect against environmental toxicity.
Module 2: Detoxification & Spiritual Evolution (Recorded February 2)
Detoxification, whether of environmental poisons or toxic addictions, has profound implications for our health, happiness and fulfillment and can play an important role in our individual and collective spiritual evolution.In this module you will learn:
- How detoxification promotes our individual and collective spiritual evolution.
- The four aims of life according to Ayurveda, and how detoxification removes obstacles to them.
- The physical, mental and emotional levels of detoxification.
- Ayurvedic concepts of Ama: therapies to cleanse pathogenic toxins from the body and mind.
- How nutrition, sleep, breath and movement are the foundations of detoxification.
- Herbs for detoxifying the digestive and respiratory systems.
Module 3: Freedom & Fulfillment: Pain & Spiritual Growth (Recorded February 9)
Pain and suffering are both a catalyst and an obstacle to spiritual evolution, and medicinal plants can be highly effective in not only treating illnesses and addictions, but also in transforming pain into a spiritual path.In this module, you will discover:
- How herbs and meditation can transform trauma and addiction into a spiritual path.
- Medicinal plants and meditation practices that help eliminate and manage pain.
- Herbs for releasing addictions and easing withdrawal.
- How to use medicinal plants with meditation to heal your mind, stabilize emotions and resolve painful memories.
- Spiritual detoxification practices from traditional cultures.
- Herbs that detoxify and protect your liver and brain.
Medicinal Plants, Rejuvenation &
Just as pharmaceutical drugs cannot remove toxicity in the body, they are incapable of replenishing the body’s nutrients and increasing vitality. Throughout time, plants that support mental functions, enhance memory and improve concentration have been regarded as having a unique and special place in the botanical pharmacopeia for nourishing spiritual development.
Module 4: Ojas & Rasa: The Essences of Nutrition, Vitality & Spirituality (Recorded February 16)
“Rasa” is the vitality of plants concentrated in their juices, flavors and smells; “Ojas” is the refined nutritional essence of the body that supports immunity and vitality and gives happiness and contentment. Knowing how to use plants that are rich in Rasa to support Ojas is the basis of rejuvenation, which in turn is the foundation for long life and spiritual accomplishment.In this module, you will discover:
- How the essence of plants nourishes and rejuvenates the body and consciousness.
- The ways rejuvenation supports spiritual development.
- Important and practical principles of rejuvenation therapies.
- The nature of Ojas and its importance for immunity, vitality and happiness.
- How rejuvenating the body can help overcome karmic obstacles.
- Meditations that enhance rejuvenation.
- Herbs and foods that increase Ojas, vitality and immunity.
- Herbs that rejuvenate your brain and support mental clarity and focus.
Module 5: The Feast of Nectars: Food Plants & Spirituality (Recorded February 23)
The foundation of the food chain is flowering plants. Agriculture, food plants and the quality of nutrition in a society are both causes and results of its level of collective consciousness, and therefore an opportunity to develop a deeper spiritual relationship with plants and the soil they come from.In this module, you will discover:
- How flowers and pollinators are connected to human consciousness and spirituality.
- The relationship between flowering plants and the health of the biosphere.
- The six tastes and the role of sweetness in rejuvenation.
- How to develop a spiritual relationship with food.
- Spiritual practices used in traditional agriculture.
- How GMOs affect the pranic intelligence of food plants, human health and consciousness.
- How to get high-quality nourishment in the age of food and chemical sensitivities.
Module 6: Rasayana: Elixirs For Rejuvenation, Meditation & Longevity (Recorded March 1)
Classical medical systems such as Ayurveda and Chinese medicine offer sophisticated, systematic approaches for rejuvenating the body and mind. Using nurturing therapies and medicinal plants rich in nutritive compounds, we can restore strong immunity, overcome fatigue, and increase the length, quality and enjoyment of life.In this module, you will discover:
- 4 levels of herbal treatments according to Chinese and Tibetan medicine, and the ultimate goal of healing.
- 2 levels of alchemy according to Taoism.
- Rasayana (rejuvenation) and Vajikarana (aphrodisiac) therapies in Ayurveda.
- Herbs that enhance meditation, support healthy brain functions and slow aging.
- Specialized rejuvenation formulas from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
Medicinal Plants, Manifestation &
Spiritual traditions arose from our relationship to the cycles of nature and its powers; developing awareness of our intimate relationship with plants and the elements of the earth develops ecological spirituality, which is the basis for natural compassion and a collective effort to protect and restore the life-sustaining powers of the biosphere. Medicinal plants can support every type of meditation practice, as well become the focus of meditation, and are therefore agents that help us cultivate and actualize spiritual awareness and manifest our life purpose.
Module 7: Eco-spirituality: Plants & the Manifestation of Spiritual Consciousness (Recorded March 8)
Spirituality, health and the well-being of the earth are intimately connected. Spiritual practices develop sensitivity, insight, empathy and other qualities that are necessary for ecological sustainability, which in turn provides the conditions for individuals and humanity to develop and manifest spiritual qualities.In this module, you will learn:
- How spiritual traditions are rooted in nature, and how spirituality is ecological.
- The 4 global benefits of medicinal plants, and how these support the manifestation of human potential.
- How medicinal plants can support the manifestation and expression of life purpose and spiritual consciousness.
- How natural medicine is a spiritually and ecologically transforming force in society.
- How using medicinal plants can develop awareness of biological unity, the basis of ecological spirituality.
- Ways your relationship with different plant communities can become a path to cultivating ecological spirituality.
- How medicinal plants can be used to support your meditation practice.
- Why and how classical meditation practices are relevant for the modern ecological crisis.
- How to meditate on unity with plants through the breath.
Module 8: The Evolution of Light Into Consciousness (Recorded March 15)
Human life is dependent on sunlight photosynthesized by plants, and plants are dependent on the energies of the sun and moon. Understanding this biological dependency develops reverence and spiritual sensitivity toward plants and the elemental sources of life.In this module you will discover:
- How sunlight becomes consciousness, and how plants are the bridge between spirit and matter.
- How we are solar-powered beings dependent on plants, and what this means for the future of humanity.
- How the flow of nutrients through the body is the basis for our emotional and mental sense of self.
- Meditations on sunlight and metabolism to develop your awareness of biological unity.
Module 9: Botanical Prana: Plants As Agents Of Nature’s Self-Organizing Intelligence (Recorded March 29)
By understanding the intelligence of medicinal plants and how this intelligence functions in the biosphere and human body, we can bring these plants into our lives to enhance our immunological, neurological and emotional intelligence, medically empower ourselves and support our spiritual evolution both individually and in communities.In this module, you will discover:
- The role of plants in creating and maintaining the ecosystems of the earth and your body.
- How the pranic intelligence of medicinal plants supports the healing intelligence of the body.
- The 5 root causes of diseases, and how they are solved by the intelligence of plants.
- How gardens support community health, food security, environmental healing and spiritual growth.
- The most important medicinal plants to cultivate for individual, family and community well-being.
- How to study the elements and energies of medicinal plants through taste, smell and body sensations.
- How to meditate on the 5 elements to realize biological unity with nature.
Module 10: Soma: Vision Plants for Wisdom & Transcendence (Recorded April 5)
Many plants are legendary for their abilities to produce visionary states, profound insights, and reveal transcendent realities. Because of their great power these plants can damage the body and mind if used improperly, but if used wisely they can be important allies for spiritual growth.In this module, you will discover:
- How visionary power plants have been used through history.
- The Vedic Soma cult, the Greek Eleusinian Mysteries and the impact of entheogens on civilizations.
- The relevance of visionary plants to the modern world.
- The “four containers” for the safe and effective use of power plants, and the dangers of using plants outside those containers.
- Contemporary ritual traditions of botanical sacraments.
- Who entheogens are useful for or not, and when and where they should be used.
- The benefits and problems of using medical cannabis; when and how narcotics support spiritual evolution or not.
Module 11: The Perfumed Garden: Aromatic Plants, Olfaction & Consciousness (Recorded April 12)
The olfactory system transmits the intelligence of botanical aromatic molecules directly to the brain. The link between the breath, the limbic system and the healing powers of plants provides us with a powerful yet easily accessible tool to enhance meditation, concentration and memory, and to reinforce positive mental and emotional states.In this session, you will learn:
- How the breath is the most direct path to cultivating ecological spirituality and experiencing biological unity.
- The vital links between olfaction, memory, moods, creativity and emotional states.
- The relationship between sensory intelligence and spiritual evolution.
- The concepts of Shen (Spirit) in traditional Chinese medicine and its relevance to spiritual awareness.
- How to use medicinal plants and meditation to transform stress, depression and anxiety into a spiritual practice.
- How to use aromatic plants and essential oils to calm, balance and uplift your body, mind and spirit.
Module 12: Wish-fulfilling Gems: Ceremonial Plants For Removing Obstacles, Creating Synchronicity & Attracting Good Fortune (Recorded April 19)
Many plants have been used for millennia for their aromatic powers to uplift the mind, balance the emotions, enhance immunity and counteract pathogens, thereby removing various kinds of negativity, stimulating creativity, manifesting intentions and supporting spiritual evolution.In this module, you will discover:
- The tradition of homa, Vedic fire ceremony, for uniting heaven and earth.
- The “sacred scents” and “wish-fulfilling gems”: agarwood, sandalwood, frankincense, palo santo and others.
- The immunological and psychological benefits of the sacred scents.
- How to use the sacred scents to calm your spirit, uplift your heart and deepen meditation.
- How the botanical wish-fulfilling gems create spiritual synchronicity.
- How to use ceremonial plants to repel negativity, remove obstacles and attract good fortune.
The Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution 2.0 Bonus Collection
In addition to David’s transformative 12-module online training, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions will complement what you’ll learn in the course and deepen your understanding and practice
David Crow – Medicinal Plants & Spiritual Evolution
Price : $497
Just pay : $82
Sale Page : http://plantsandevolution.com/course/MedicinalPlants02