Elite Keys To Unlimited Success
Proprietary Keys To Success – Hosted By Our Chief Market Strategist, Gareth Soloway. Within this 3-4 hour course, you will learn things that have never been mentioned in any book, website or anywhere else. This exclusive course will teach you the highly profitable tools and techniques of the PPT Methodology. These same techniques are what was used by Gareth to alert members of these calls which have generated triple digit gains for members over the past +7 years. If you have already attended our main webinar hosted by Nick Santiago entitled, the “Methodology Revealed,” then this course will refine and empower your trading further with the specific PPT Trading Strategy guidance. If you have not attended the Methodology Revealed Webinar, then this course is still a great place to start your path of prosperity by learning the PPT now. Use this as your opportunity to increase your skills by learning the powerful, proprietary PPT Strategies and step up to a higher level of profitability instantly (note the course topics below).
NOTE: All attendees will receive the entire presentation that is taught to you in PDF format (which is essentially an online book), this will serve as a perfect tool for you to review the material at your leisure in the future.
The trading Methodology of our Pros has been perfected with over 2 decades of trading experience. It is the exact strategy that our Pros use to guide thousands of members worldwide, as well as Hedge Funds and is the exact Methodology used to create massive wealth for our Pros. Do not miss this event!
Topics To Be Covered In This Course Are Not Taught ANYWHERE Other Than This Webinar. The Topics Revealed Are:
- 1. Proprietary Confirmation
- 2. Proprietary Three Tail Theory
- 3. Proprietary River Theory
- 4. Find The Best PPT Trade, Everyday: Flags, Consolidation, Inside Bar Patterns
- 5. Trading Major Support/Resistance & Master Levels
- 6. Understand The Bounce & Pullback Proportional Trade
- 7. Find The Defined Pivot For The Best Moves
- 8. Choosing The Best Level From Multiple Levels
9. The Highest Success Rate Trade
- 10. Optimal Entries Determined By Volatility & Volume
- 11. Analyzing & Understanding Risk/Reward Prior To Entering A Trade
- 12. Trading With/Without Moving Average/Trend Line Support