Shatter Your Limitations – Faith Presley
Shatter Your Limitations
hosted by Faith Presley
Clearly See Your Path to Healing, Happiness and Success
Welcome, it’s Faith Presley! I hope you are ready to take this once in a lifetime journey to Creating Your Wildly Happy, Passionate and Successful Life.
That’s exactly what we will be discussing and discovering over the next few days, along with Shattering the Limitations that have been preventing you from experiencing a life that you are passionate about living!
I’m excited to introduce to you to 28 experts who will help you Discover What Has Been Holding You Back From Living the Life of Your Dreams.
Our experts are ready to share their powerful strategies with you to free yourself of stress and self doubt and all the negative things you may tell yourself about not having enough time or money or motivation to live the life of your dreams.
It’s really not too late and I’m sure you will agree once those limitations have been shattered for good, as you begin your healing journey you’ll clearly see how small and simple steps can lead to amazing and positive changes quickly.
I have spent the last six months finding amazing authors, bloggers, mind-body experts, healers and inspirational guides who know exactly how to bring powerful and immediate positive changes to your life.
It’s all free! Each expert has generously shared their time and wisdom with us and I am incredibly grateful to them because I believe that you are are about to experience a life changing journey. Come, join us.
Meet Your Experts on this Journey…
How to Let Go of Painful Stories From the Past and Future
Here are some of the things that Tanya will be sharing with us today.
• How to let go of painful stories of the past and fears of the future.
• The side effects of holding onto past pain, hurts and trauma.
• How acceptance helps us heal.
• Why changing your focus can improve your life.
• What happens when you create more space in the present moment.
• And why it’s important to release the need for perfection.
Science of Brain Hacks
Today I have a very cool surprise for you. Ward Plunet, a neuroscientist with a weekly science show, is here to share the brain science behind becoming happier and healthier and achieving our goals in a FUN way.
Here are some of the things that Ward will be sharing with us today.
• How to use experiences to gain longer lasting happiness.
• Motivation is a learned skill, you can improve it!
• How a picture of yourself or using a mirror can increase your self-control.
• We’ve got hacks – how to find MORE time!!
Shatter the Illusion of Fear and Limitation
Sonia shares some life changing strategies about changing your words and understanding your true powerful nature.
Here are some of the things that Sonia talked about.
• How to honour your past and release fear.
• Why it is important to know that It Is Going To Be Okay.
• How to get what you want and need by changing your words.
How to Trust Your Intuition
Christina will share some awesome tips to help us listen to our inner voice for more happiness and success in our lives. Learn how the Law of Attraction really works and how to nurture your intuition so you can listen to your inner voice more. It knows what’s up, isn’t it time we did too?
Here’s what we discussed today.
• How to trust your intuition and have more positive experiences.
• How stuck energies in your body can block you.
• Why Christina calls your intuition the Universal Language of the Soul.
How to Achieve Your Dreams One Step at a Time
Our speaker today Farnoosh Brock, is a great example of how taking a step in a direction that excites you, can evolve into something that brings a lot of happiness and success to your life.
Here are some of the things that Farnoosh will be sharing with us today.
• Why investing in yourself is important.
• Why your beliefs are important.
• How to remove self-imposed limitations.
• How to achieve your dreams one step at a time or by working backwards.
• How letting go of control and excuses can open up your life.
Dr. Susan Giurelo
How to Get Unstuck
Today our incredible interview will tell you how to remove your self imposed limitations and how to get unstuck and stop procrastinating. And we get to talk about my socks. I love socks. LOL it relates to how to get organized so I think you’ll be able to relate to that part. This interview is jam-packed with real world advice and I think you’ll see yourself in Susan’s words. Listen in and find out!
Here are some of the things that Susan will be sharing with us today.
• Why you get stuck and how to get unstuck.
• Why we procrastinate and how to stop it…now.
• How to manage your time and be more organized
You Are Your Own Guru
I am so excited today because I gained a deeper understanding of some Eastern-inspired healing methods and now you will too! Our Modern Feng Shui expert Dana Claudat will amaze you with ways to bring Feng Shui into every area of your life for maximum effect – including what you eat! This information might be totally new to you so I think you will enjoy learning some amazing steps to take today increase your health and happiness.
Here’s what we talked about today.
• How changing your outer environment can change your inner self.
• Why you are your own Guru.
• Why letting go and decluttering can open up your life for more of what you want.
• How letting go of control and excuses can open up your life.
• We discuss how challenges give us the opportunity to make changes.
Healing With Sound
Today our certified sound healer/practitioner Diane Mandle will share how all parts of our physical, mental and spiritual being can be healed with sound. How placing the bowls on the body can show the areas of blockages that need healing. Using Tibetan Bowl Therapy for depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Stress. And More! And then she will talk about how to use the healing vibrations of sound to reduce stress and pain and bring yourself into harmony. Oh and she plays her Tibetan Bowls for us!!! There are some interesting Buddism roots in both Feng Shui and Tibetan Bowl healings that we get to hear about too.
Here are some of the things that Diane will be sharing with us today.
• How the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical body can be healed with sound.
• How the Tibetan Bowls show the places the body needs healing.
• Some WOWs and Giggles – oh wait that was me!
• Healing anger, depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by removing blocks.
The Keys to Healthy Weight
I have a very lively discussion with Jonathan Bailor, author of The Calorie Myth to share with you. Today is probably a good day to mention that you can pause the interviews to take notes if you want to or you can listen to them again and again. Jonathan refers to our interview as his ‘Calorie Myth rant’ and there’s no doubt that he’s on fire today! His quote from Mother Theresa at the end is awesome.
Here are some of the things that Jonathan will be sharing with us today.
• Calorie counting is not the key to a healthy weight.
• Find out how to eat more, exercise less, lose weight and live better.
• Vitamin and mineral fortified does not equal quality nutrition.
• The three things all foods must contain to be considered healthy and SANE.
• If last year’s iPhone is OLD news, why are we still basing our weight loss and exercise plans on 50 year old
How to Access Our Bodies’ Healing Powers and Relieve Stress and Pain
Welcome to our call. I’ve been waiting for today for awhile because I think that Qi Gong is a powerful healing method that is simple and that anyone can do. So I’m incredibly happy to introduce you to Lee Holden today so we can discuss Qi and Qi Gong. Lee takes us through two quick and simple ways to change your stress and energy levels immediately. I encourage you to do them with us (they’re easy) and also to look into this incredible healing method today. It’s such a great method that I hope to join Lee for some Qi Gong training this spring
Today we discusssed:
• Why Qi is so important to our health and energy levels.
• How to age with grace, beauty, strength and power.
• The power of our breath, posture and facial expressions.
• How to access our bodies’ healing powers and relieve stress and pain.
What Energy Regeneration Therapy is All About
I am so excited to share today’s call with you as I talk an energy healer who has developed his own specialized method to help people to release the things that are holding them back, both physically and mentally/spiritually so they can heal and have more happiness and success.
Here are some of the things that Sheldon will be sharing with us today.
• Why we need to speak to our body in a language that it understands so it can heal.
• How letting go of emotional energy can decrease pain and stress.
• 5 minutes to de-stressing.
• What Energy Regeneration Therapy or De-Stress Therapy is all about.
• How letting go of emotional energy can decrease stress and pain, help with weight loss and asthma too.
• Why it is important to ‘speak’ to the body in the language it understands such as: weight, breath, energy.
What Energy Scanning is and How it Can Help Us
Welcome to the Conversation Between Faith Presley and Dan Hanneman The BlockBuster from Academy For Invincible Healers. Dan will explain the truth behind three big lies that hold us back. He will also talk about balance between letting go and allowing what we want into our lives, and what the process of energy scanning is and how it can find and shatter our blocks.
Here’s what Dan and I talked about today.
• Some lies that hold us back and what the truth really is.
• What energy scanning is and how it can help us.
• Important ways we can let go to allow more great things into our lives.
• How meditation, moving our bodies and affirmations can change our stories.
The Question You MUST Ask Yourself if You Want to Be Happy
Today I talk with Sean Ogle who created his business from scratch so he could explore his passions while helping others to find success and happiness. If you ever think about moving in thid direction but think it’s not possible for you, listen to what Sean has to say. He has his own unique style and I think he’ll hit upon what you need most to hear.
Here are some of the things that Sean will be sharing with us today.
• All fear boils down to ONE thing, and we can get over it!
• The question you MUST ask yourself if you want to be happy.
• How to get great shoes quickly with therapy…okay it’s deeper than that. (aka Be a Satisficer not a Maximizer!)
• My favourite post! http://www.seanogle.com/entrepreneur…-what-you-want
Three Easy Ways to See What Your Values Are
I am so excited to share Melissa’s journey with you as I talk to her about creating her own business from scratch so she could live life from her passion while helping others to find success and happiness. If you ever think about changing things up but think it’s not possible for you, listen to what Melissa has to say first.
Melissa and I discussed:
• What needs to follow a mindset change to see the best results.
• Three easy way to see what your values are.
• The value of discipline and why it needs to start with passion.
• Five small daily changes that lead to major changes.
How the Sound of Your Voice Can Create Body Harmony
Today Tryshe Dhevney will share her powerful story of healing with sound and the incredible power of our own voice. She shares the importance of choosing our words with care in a way I’ve never heard before.
Today Tryshe shares with us:
• One powerful tone that will increase your immunity and decrease your stress.
• How the sound of your voice can create body harmony.
• How adding intention to sounds completes the cycle.
• Tryshe also shares her incredible story of using sound to heal herself from an incurable disease.
How to Use Nature to Guide Us Towards a Creative and Meaningful Life
Fran has so much wisdom to share today about the power of nature, forgiveness and creativity. I think this is one of those interviews where you will hear new things each time you listen because there was so much shared.
Here are some of the things that Fran spoke about today.
• The incredible value of asking yourself ONE important question.
• A morning routine to get you out of a stuck, unhappy, hectic place.
• How to use nature to guide us towards a creative and meaningful life.
• How to let go of control and why this will open up our lives and decrease fear and stress.
• The power of letting go of shame and forgiving ourselves.
What True Love Really Is
I think you’ll have a lot of fun today. Therese has a fresh take on life, love and work. Therese shares a new twist on Self-Improvement that I think you’ll love! We learned a new way to look at true love. And when you are super lost and confused, Therese has some interesting and effective advice to move forward.
Here’s what she shares with us today.
• A very cool twist on self-improvement. This is awesome!!
• We talk about love and what true love really is.
• How accepting being lost and confused can help us to make better choices.
The Advantages to Having Many Passions
Emilie will talk to us about why it’s okay to have multiple passions in our lives and careers. She is an awesome women who look at things a little differently and I think you will enjoy her perspectives.
Today Emilie will be sharing with us:
• The definition of a multipotentialite (I’m one, are you?).
• Some super Ninja time tricks to get more done in less time.
• The advantages to having many passions and interests in your personal and work life.
How to Challenge Your Language and Your Limiting Beliefs Effectively
Sandi Amorim from Deva Coaching shares incredible wisdom with us today about how to silence our inner critic and our lizard brain. She also has a cool technique for really listening to other. And she will share a method of tapping into your heart’s energy for healing.
Sandi and I spoke about:
• An effective listening strategy so you and others can really feel heard.
• How to hear yourself over all the negative self talk.
• Why getting in touch with your heart and body is so important.
• How to challenge your language and your limiting beliefs effectively!
A Shortcut to Changing Our Negative Thoughts
Today Chris will discuss the incredibly powerful importance of always being in the present moment and how to be happy now instead of spending your ‘now’ thinking about an idealized future that’s not here yet.
Today Chris will be sharing with us:
• How to test theories by putting them into action in your life.
• Effective ways to choose happiness and to release anger in the present.
• The huge importance of minimizing distractions.
• A shortcut to changing our negative thoughts.
Dr. Joe Rubino
The Three Step Process to Healing the Pain of the Past Limitations
Today Dr. Joe Rubino shares amazing, life changing information and strategies to getting rid of our addiction to anger, fear or sadness so we can become happier and more successful. I have listened to this recording twice so far and I know I’ll refer to it some more. It is powerful! Dr. Joe invites us to a challenge too…
Here are some of the things that Dr. Joe Rubino will be sharing with us today:
• How our deepest limitations begin early in life and continue to grow.
• The three step process to healing the pain of the past limitations.
• The power of empathy, forgiveness and gratitude.
• The difference between perfection and excellence.
• You have a powerful choice to learn and grow or stay stuck from painful experiences.
The Difference Between Our Ego Self and Our Soul Self
Remy Chausse has something different to share today as she leads us workshop-style through some exercises that I am sure will get you unstuck and smiling too. You will need a pen and a couple of sheets of paper. These exercises are worth doing with us as I am really sure you will see how powerful you are when you write these things down.
Here’s what Remy will be sharing with us today:
• How finding one positive thing can change everything.
• The difference between our ego self and our soul self.
• The incredible power of having reverence for ourselves.
How to Be Inspired to Change
Today’s awesome guest is Joy Guru Shannon Kaiser from Play With The World. Shannon Kaiser is known as the Joy Guru and she will tell us some really powerful ways to bring the passion and joy back to our lives quickly. She’ll tell us why it’s so important to live our lives from what we want to feel not what we think others expect to see. We also discuss the importance of living life from a perspective of inspiration not desperation.
Today Shannon adn I discussed:
• How to be inspired to change and not desperate to change.
• How thinking about being a kid can help us to remember our passions.
• Improving our lives by focusing on how life feels, not how life looks.
The Dream Blockers and How to Shatter Them
Today author, radio show host and dream and goal achievement expert Debbi Dachinger joins us. She shares a really great story that shows us how we can achieve our goals at any age. She’ll give us a great ‘trick’ to be in the place where fear doesn’t exist. Debbi also shares with us the five key steps to achieving our goals. AND she shares with us a free gift that she has never shared before and it is super powerful – you will love the gift and the story!!
Here are some of the things that Debbi will be sharing with us today:
• How to be in the one place where fear doesn’t exist.
• How saying YES opens up your life and your goals and dreams.
• The Dream Blockers and how to shatter them.
Why it is Important to Embrace Our Shadow Side
Today we have Inna Segal joining us. Inna’s techniques teach us how to heal our emotions, pains, and any area of our life where we want more happiness and greater health and success. I have her first book and I love the power it shares for healing ourselves and others too. Inna shares her amazing story of personal healing and how she discovered a way to teach others to heal themselves. She also shares why it is important to embrace our shadow side and the difference between visualizing and tuning in.
Inna will be sharing with us today:
• How past traumas and emotions are related to our current pains and health issues and how we can begin to heal.
• Why it is important to embrace our shadow side.
• The difference between visualizing and tuning in.
How Integrative Breathwork Can Heal Unresolved Issues
Welcome to a extra special interview today! I hope you enjoy this discussion with Kathryn Yarborough from Flowing With Change.
Here are some of the things that Kathryn will be sharing with us today:
• How integrative breathwork can heal unresolved issues and can act as the first medicine for our bodies.
• How to be whole, healthy and thriving with conscious, continuous and connected breathing.
• Katherine describes her awakening experience and how it relates to our essential nature and oneness.
Shift Into the Heart
Welcome to a bonus speaker with a little twist!! Sheva is a HearthMath professional who has created a division called HeartMastery.
Sheva will be sharing with us:
• How our past can create serious limits.
• The way that our heart coherence can shatter these limits.
• Sheva will demonstrate the Quick Coherence method of tapping into the power of your heart. You can try it too as Sheva and I
discuss how I feel during the heart connection exercise.
• On this bonus interview, Sheva offers a huge discount on her Shift to the Heart program. Simply use the code SHATTER
during checkout on her site.
The Power of Questions
Today’s interview is with Jeneth Blackert from Jeneth.com. Jeneth is known as the 7 figure conscious change agent and one of her specialties is clearing blocks to money. She also used these clearing codes (based on Access Consciousness by Dain Heer) to change her money, health and life. Like Sheva’s interview yesterday, this one with Jeneth features her guiding us through some exercises. Jeneth uses questions to open up our awareness and I think it’s quite effective in helping to shatter some limits we didn’t know we were living with.
Here’s what Jeneth will be sharing with us today:
• How to use questions to open up our lives to more possibilities.
• The way we can transform our lives by paying attention to when we feel expansive as opposed to experiencing a feeling
of contraction (she explains it well!).
• Jeneth answers some of my questions by demonstrating her clearing methods and it’s an interesting way to stay open to
everything instead of drawing conclusions. It surprised me LOL but I appreciate learning new things and I invite you to
experience this new way of not needing to find nor have all the answers all the time which is what I normally try to do.
Your Host for the Shatter Your Limitations Summit
Have Faith in That First Step and The Rest Will Start to Flow.
My unquenchable desire for knowledge of new thoughts, modalities and also random cool things, used to also have me Googling at the drop of a hat to see how quickly I could find answers for people – whether they asked for the answers or not. All it would take would be for me to hear that someone needed an answer and I’d be off and running.
It’s a hard habit to break, but I’ve realized something. It can be a lot more satisfying to find our own answers, even if that answer isn’t immediate. The search for answers is something that starts at a very young age. I wonder, if the answers to everything were always right at our fingertips at that age, would we stop questioning at all knowing the answers were there already? I wonder if it’s hard to have a natural curiousity if all questions are answered automatically.
Here’s where things have changed for me. In my quest for answers for people, I tended to focus on their problems so I could solve them. But now I feel that accepting all parts of ourselves is incredibly important. I would rather help people discover who they are when they accept themselves with all of their ‘problems’. We all have problems and if they are part of our story, and part of who we see ourselves as, we may NEED our problems for now.
For me, trying to solve people’s problems directly is not the answer. Helping them to accept themselves and to not identify themselves AS their problems is the answer. Since who we are is often shown to us by others, or reflected in our lives, I prefer to think of myself as a Reflection Changer. If you want to change what is reflecting back to you in your life, those are the kinds of answers that I can help you to find.
If you look at your reflection and see stress, pain or hopelessness looking back at you, let’s work together to change that on a step by step journey that has peace, health and confidence reflecting back at you and the world.
I love helping people who are striving to find their purpose and who are ready to discover the gifts they have inside themselves. Some of you already know what your gifts are but you don’t know how to get them out to the public in a big way. I guide passion-driven soulopreneurs past their technology challenges and fears so they can more easily and effortlessly shine their gifts out into the world.
If you’re in the middle of drama or in state of chronic stuckness, I can help you shatter your limitations until you reach a state of constant flow in your life. And I enjoy making a unique experience with humour, passion, intuition and vocal toning. I’ll use creative ways to get you there by using a full five senses approach that I have designed to help you achieve powerful transformations quickly.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***