James Jones Jason Fladlien – Practical Profits Seminar
Language: English | 720 x 406 | 29.97 fps | .mp4 | 2.25 GB
This was an awesome seminar. Pick one of these speakers and Take Action! Its gold! This is an Exclusive share just for TV members, please
Vegas, August 2010 – Practical Profits Seminar
* Get paying clients at $795 a pop doing the MOST basic of marketing skills for them (You can get these clients before you leave the seminar – youll love this method).
* Buy whole businesses for $37… Then turn around and sell the products in those businesses for just $7 each… And make up to ten thousand a month easily… (The secret is $7 products are brain dead easy to sell… Especially with THIS approach).
* Do simple screen demonstrations with the most basic of instruction… Get PAID to do those demonstrations… Then sell the recordings for little thousand dollar profit streams each month (you can add as many of these thousand dollar profit streams as you wish).
* Secrets Behind $100,000 months on the Internet.
* Outsource any and every task that you learn on the live feed for as little as $2.50 an hour (no need to buy a $2,000 training course for this. Just view the live feed and discover how to do so without any hype, pitch, fluff or the normal BS).
* The 4 best profit machines you can create with WordPress to automate your marketing. You set them up once and they can each bring you in a few hundred to a few thousand dollars a month… with only a few hours of effort at most!
* And more!
None of us ever hammer our lists with hundreds of copy and paste emails promoting the latest big ticket launches. We dont work the pitch seminar circuit because were too busy creating lots of high quality training programs for our loyal subscribers.
Every single one of us makes at least $10,000 a month… and some of us have made over $100,000 in a single month. Between us, weve sold close to a MILLION dollars this year alone in products and services… without a million joint venture partners, high priced courses or expensive paid advertising.
While we are all marketers, our primary vehicle of marketing is good content… not fancy sales tricks or manipulation tactics. Instead of relying on trickery, we often give such good content on our trainings that when someone gets introduced to ONE of our programs, they typically run out and check out every other thing we have to offer.
So what good content do we have in store for you? Heres a taste of what youll be getting when you join us on the Live Stream for the Practical Profits Seminar.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***