Learning Whitehat Hacking and Penetration Testing
Name Product: Learning Whitehat Hacking and Penetration Testing
COST: $ 99.95
Size: 1.35 GB
In this Ethical Hacking – Whitehat Hacking and Penetration testing training course, expert Ric Messier covers the essentials you will need to know to harden and protect your hardware and software to avoid downtime and loss of data. Protecting your networks and customer data are more important than ever, and understanding HOW you are vulnerable is the best way to learn how you can prevent attacks.
Number of Videos: 103 Lessons – 10.5 Hours Duration
User Level: Beginners
Works On: Windows 8, Windows 7,Vista, XP- Mac OS X
– Learn whitehat hacking and penetration testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
– Suitable for beginners to advanced users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
– Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
– Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:
– Researching and background information retrieval
– Networking fundamentals
– A deeper look at TCP/IP and packets
– Understanding cryptography
– Scanning networks
– Penetration testing
– Use of Metasploit
– Malware and viruses
– DoS and DDoS attacks
– Web application hacking
– Securing wireless networks
Finally, you will learn about detection evasion and preventing programming attacks, and much more throughout this video based tutorial.
By the time you have completed this video tutorial for Whitehat Hacking and Penetration testing you will have a deeper understanding of the areas you may be potentially be vulnerable to attack in, as well as the methods that hackers use to exploit your systems, allowing you to better understand how to secure your hardware and data from unethical hackers.
File info (taken from one of the video files)
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***