Mark Wallace LIVE – Working with Speedlights in the Studio
Author: Mark Wallace
Video Format: MP4
File Size: 1.28 GB
marker price: $30
Whether it’s with a softbox, umbrella, grid or just bare flashes, Mark will teach you how to get great studio portraits using only these small, powerful lights.
He’ll cover remote triggering, metering and more. Mark will walk through speedlight basics so you have a complete understanding of the possibilities, and limitations, of these remarkable light.
- Working With Speedlights in The Studio Part 1 1 day ago 58 mins
- Mark introduces you to speedlights and TTL metering, then helps you get your speedlights off the camera!
- Working With Speedlights in The Studio Part 2 1 day ago 53 mins
- Mark shows you some off-camera speedlight setups and walks through some of his modifiers.
- Working With Speedlights in The Studio Part 3 1 day ago 53 mins
- Series Only
- Mark walks you through shooting with your speedlights in manual mode for ultimate control!
- Working With Speedlights in The Studio Part 4 1 day ago 49 mins
- Series Only
Mark shows you some of his favorite speedlight setups and answers your questions with live demonstrations. Mark Wallace is a photographer and photography instructor. You can learn more about his workshops at snapfactory.com. Mark is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA). He shoots corporate portraits, model portfolios, product, editorial, travel, and stock photography. Organizations using Mark’s work include Henan-Prosper (the largest producer of wool products in the world), Ford Models, Allstate, National Public Radio, KB Home, Look Better Online, On Request Images, Sweet Image Management, The Scottsdale .Police Department, The US Army, and a very nifty coffee shop in Australia..Mark has been published in The Washington Post and his writings on roads in Bangalore were published in The India Times, a national Indian newspaper.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support