Mike Cerrone – MEGA Open House System Course
Just For: $75
Buy Here: http://offercourse.com/product/mike-cerrone-mega-open-house-system-course/
Contact to Support via Skype: jackkie909 | Email: [email protected]
Survey 1: What are your 2 most pressing questions about Mega Open Houses?
I received a HUGE response…over 500 questions. I read each one. Then sorted and categorized them. Below is a list of the Top 5 questions/concerns ranked in order:
- Promotion. How do you get 20,30,40,50, and even 100 people to attend your event?
- Process. What is the exact step-by-step process of holding a Mega Open House…before, during, and after the event?
- Capture. How do you collect the attendees contact info?
- Qualification & Conversion: How do you qualify the attendees and convert the best into clients?
- Cost. How much does it cost to hold a Mega Open House? How can it be so cheap?
Survey 2: Call for Mega Open House Cast Studies.
I received amazing responses. I was surprised by how many agents have held Mega Open Houses…and are doing great. Here are a few examples:
- Nate is a new agent…90 days full time. So far, he’s done 5 Mega Open Houses. His best had 45 people attend and he picked up 2 new clients. He can already track 7 clients and over $2 million in sales volume to his Mega Open Houses…in his first 90 days.
- Melinda is a veteran team leader. She just held a Mega Open House with 70 groups of of people through. It resulted in 4 buyer and seller appointments. multiple contracts, and good will in the community.
- Chris is a veteran solo agent. He’s done over 45 Mega Open Houses and thinks they are his very best, most cost-effective prospecting tool. He is averaging 35 attendees per event and 1 closing for every two events. His best Mega Open House had around 100 people through and resulted in 5 closings…3 buyers and 2 sellers.
- Joe is a veteran team leader. He’s held 6 Mega Open Houses…and sold the open house 5 times. It creates lots of excitement and a potential bidding war. The sellers love it. His best event had almost 100 people attend.
- Thomas is a veteran solo agent. He’s held over 60 Mega Open Houses. He averages 45-50 people through and 1 closing per event. His best attracted 150 people through the door and resulted in 8 closings…5 buyers and 3 sellers.
This “little” project is morphing into something “big”. The more research I do, the more amazed I am. The successes are incredible…huge results on shoestring budgets. I’m finding the best practices and determining what is working…and not working. Then organizing it into a duplicatable system.
I plan to put on a training event sometime in the next few weeks or few months. It will answer the Top 5 questions above (and more), show a complete blueprint of the best way to hold a Mega Open House, and lay out case studies of real life agents getting leads, clients, and closings.
I’ll keep you posted. Stay tuned.