MSDN.com – Programming in C# Jump Start
This course covers C#, Microsoft’s managed C-style language for the .Net Framework. In typical Jump Start fashion, every stop of this course will be example-driven. Microsoft Technical Evangelist Jerry Nixon and the co-founder of Crank211, Daren May, will craft sample after sample in real time to show simple and complex techniques you can take back to your workplace.
Size: 5.14 GB|English | 7h 15m | AVC1 1024×576 29.970 fps | AAC 160 Kbps 44.1 KHz
Genre: eLearning | Development / Programming.
1. OOP, Managed Languages and C#.
2. Complex Types, Object Interfaces and Inheritance.
3. Controlling Programmatic Flow, and Manipulating Types and Strings.
4. Code Reflection and Working with Garbage Collection.
5. Type and Value Validation, and Encryption Techniques.
6. Splitting Assemblies, WinMD, Diagnostics and Instrumentation.
7. Interacting with the File System, and Leveraging Web Services.
8. Using LINQ to Objects and XML, and Serialization.
DOWNLOAD WITH RAPIDGATOR
DOWNLOAD WITH EXTABIT