MyLeadSystemPRO (MLSP) – Insta – Lead Magic
Just For: $50
Buy Here: http://offercourse.com/product/myleadsystempro-mlsp-insta-lead-magic/
Contact to Support via Skype: jackkie909 | Email: [email protected]
Instagram is a great place for you to grow your business….
Especially since Instagram get’s a lot more engagement than Facebook and Twitter combined.
Here’s a cool fact about Instagram:
Instagram posts have 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook and 120 times more engagement per follower than Twitter.
If that doesn’t make you want to jump on Instagram I am not sure what will. In all seriousness most people are mobile these days and are checking their social media from their smart phones.
Right now is a great time to capitalize on Instagram and begin building your brand.
So let’s dive into some of the stuff you should or should not be doing when growing your brand and marketing on Instagram…
Do’s and Don’ts for building your brand on Instagram
1. Don’t set up a Instagram account with the intention to brand your business or turn it into one big advertisement. If you’re doing this STOP it right now!
Instagram is a social site not a business to business site.
Do set up your Instagram with the intention to brand you as a leader and give your followers a sneak peak at what all you do in your business and lifestyle.
Attraction marketing always works best with Social Media so anything that pertains to what attracts most people like having more time and freedom is key.
2. Don’t post all the time about your business trying to sell something on Social media is like putting mosquito repellent on but actually repelling your audience instead.
Do post things of value like, marketing tips, quotes, videos etc.
Follow the 80/20 rule (80% value and 20% promo)
3. Don’t sign up only to rarely return or post on your Instagram.
Do sign up and be consistent with posting. You will only get desirable results if you’re consistent on Instagram.
4. Don’t go nuts with hash tags.. Too many hashtags makes you look desperate.
Do use hashtags but follow the 80/20 rule and only use about 5 to 10 per post.
5. Don’t over do the selfies…
Although it’s so much fun try to keep the selfies to a minimum.
6. Don’t be a copycat!
Don’t steal someone elses photo, change the filter and call it your own.
Do share and give the original poster credit.
If you want to share a photo be sure to download the repost app.
7. Don’t get on Instagram for your sole benefit… meaning don’t just sit there and post expecting others to join in on conversation with you but you not return the favor.
Do socialize… Be reciprocal as much as possible. You will attract a lot more people by just making it a point to comment and like others pictures or videos.
8. Do post interesting pics that pop by using the filters and some apps to add text to your images. Learn which one’s I use and watch over my shoulder while I create lead getting photos in Insta Lead Magic.
Don’t over post interesting pics. Post like every 3 to 4 hrs.
In summary if you want to really be successful with your Instagram Marketing you should always be leading with images that serve your audience.
I recommend getting my step by step blueprint for creating Unlimited Leads and Income on Instagram if you want to learn how I’m generating 20+ leads per day with just one of my Instagram accounts, signed up 100+ people to my business in the last 6 months and have taught 100’s of others how to do the same.
If you enjoyed this post and found it helpful be sure to share it with your friends and leave me your questions, feed back below!
Thanks for stopping by!
April Marie Tucker
If you liked this post and see value in it, go ahead and like, share and comment! Research shows that good things come to people who comment on this blog
Just For: $50