Pristine – Paul Lange – Creating & Using a Trading Plan + Seven Steps to a Good Trade
- Pristine – Paul Lange – Creating & Using a Trading Plan
- Pristine – Paule Lange – Seven Steps to a Good Trade
Creating and Using a Trading Plan with Paul Lange
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”; there is no place this saying is truer than in trading.
This DVD will help you understand why traders fail, how important it is to have a plan, and exactly how to write one.
Course Length: 2 Hours 23min
- The Need for a Trading Plan
- The Average Trader
- Psychology and Trading
- Benefits of a Trading Plan
- Components of a Trading Plan
- Follow Up
Seven Steps to a Good Trade with Paul Lange
This DVD covers a systematic approach to initiate a trade no matter what types of plays or time frame you play.
Paul covers critically important concepts that deal with some of the numbers of trading such as reward-to-risk ratios and share sizing. Understanding these numbers and following a systematic approach to initiating trades can make a big difference in your trading.
Course Length: 2 Hours 5min
- Having a Trading Plan
- Look for the Technical Picture
- Analyze the Risk To Reward
- Relative Strength and Timing
- Share Sizing
- Follow Up