Start & Grow Your Live Streaming Show By Luria Petrucci Live Streaming Pros
START & GROW YOUR LIVE STREAMING SHOW
Learn how to start, what to say & what to do!
AND… how to GROW your audience!
#1: START YOUR LIVE SHOW!
LIVE video is an exciting world! You don’t have to navigate it all on your own.
Follow this step-by-step guide. Get started quickly, easily & set yourself up for success!
Module 1: Getting Started
- Your Goals
- Your show idea
- Which LIVE platform to use
- “You”nique you (authenticity)
Module 2: Being On Camera
- Overcome your fear of being on camera
- Learn how to be effective on camera
- Scripts vs bullet points
Module 3: Your Live Content
You’ll learn the Formula to maximize value & engagement. Plus! Types of content you MUST be creating!
- The “How To” stream
- The “Review” stream
- The “Screencast” stream
- The “Interview” stream
- The “Behind the scenes” stream
Module 4: Live Streaming Levels
- The 4 Levels of Live Streaming (TM)
- Level 1: The Selfie Stream
- Level 2: Mobile Plus
- Level 3: Streaming from your desktop
Module 5: Shooting LIVE
- Create your set
- Framing & Headroom
- How To Go LIVE
#2: GROW YOUR SHOW!
Once you get started, then you can GROW and monetize!
Module 1: The After LIVE (Repurposing Content!)
- What happens AFTER your stream?
- Repurposing your Content
Module 2: Workflows
- Workflow Tips
- Access to our Worksheets
Module 3: Growing Your Audience
- Social Media Targeting Techniques
- Determine, and set your ad budget
- How to setup and run effective Facebook ads
Module 4: Build a Buzz
- Building a Buzz Campaign
- Media Tours
Module 5: Monetization
- Direct Revenue vs Indirect Revenue
- Your Email List
- Lead Generation
Whether you repurpose your LIVE content, or you shoot fresh video, RECORDED video is an important part to your online marketing strategy!
Bonus Module 1: Your Recorded Content
What kind of recorded content you need to create IN ADDITION TO your live video!
- The “How To” Video
- The “Review” Video
- The “Screencast” Video
- The “Interview” Video
Bonus Module 2: Shooting Recorded Video
- Shooting recorded video with your phone
- Shooting in 4K
- Shooting Handheld
- Lighting on the go
- White balance
- Depth of field
- How to sound human with a script
Bonus Module 3: Editing Video
- Shooting for the edit
- Editing terms
- YouTube Editor
- Windows Movie Maker
- Getting started with Final Cut X
- Getting started with Adobe Premiere
- Video Compression