Ryan Deiss – Digital Marketer Mastery 2016
Marketing Has Changed…
Once upon a time, businesses could rely on their local Yellow Page, newspaper, or radio ad rep to drive new leads and clients through their doors. And if they offered a valuable product or service and treated their customers with respect, their business would grow.
Those days are long gone.
Today, businesses are forced to navigate dozens of different channels to both acquire and communicate with new customers and existing customers, and needless to say…
…they can’t do it alone.
Today, companies need skilled marketing professionals who are able to:
- Leverage new media channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube to acquire new customers and clients…
- Architect “conversion funnels” that seamlessly and subtly convert strangers into leads, leads into customers and customers into raving fans…
- Establish a “value first” content marketing strategy that enhances brand authority and generates free, organic traffic…
- Build and monetize large email subscriber lists…without resorting to spammy tactics…
- Engage with customers via social channels such Facebook and Twitter to grow a brand’s reach and credibility…
- Optimize search networks like Google, Amazon, Pinterest and Yelp, so the brand can both be found and accurately represented..
- Track and measure the key metrics that matter, so decisions can be based on data, not hunches…
- Run split-tests that improve conversion rates and reduce acquisition costs over time…
And by the end of this class, you’ll possess all of these skills, and so much more…
Train your team
That’s where YOU come in…
Become the “Smartest Marketer in the Room” by mastering the 8 Critical Core Disciplines of Digital Marketing…
…then, combine these skills to become a Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
TESTING & OPTIMIZATION
INTRODUCING: DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERY
DATA & ANALYTICS
HOW IT WORKS
Each unit is led by an industry expert, and is designed to be completed in a week (although students are allowed to work at their own pace).
- On Thursdays you’ll receive access to the streaming video lessons for that particular unit. Each unit typically contains 4 – 6 hours of video, handouts and an optional “Mini-Project”…
- On the following Tuesday you’ll attend an Office Hours session with the instructor where you can get your questions answered, and get help completing your “Mini-Project”…
- On Wednesday you’ll turn in your “Mini-Project” and take the Unit exam, both of which will be graded and reviewed by your instructor…
- Upon successful completion of the Unit Exam, you will be rewarded with a specialist certificate and badge denoting your mastery of the subject…
Once you finish all 8 exams, you will be invited to participate in the final class project, which is the first step in becoming eligible for the coveted Certified Digital Marketing Professional designation.
Each week for 10 weeks you will master a new digital marketing discipline. Along the way you’ll complete “Mini-Projects,” get instructor feedback and receive Specialist Certifications after successful completion of each unit exam. Here’s how each week will break down…
Before you can begin promoting any business, there are important questions that need to be answered, namely: Who is my customer? What’s the value we bring? And, what’s the best way to reach them? In this opening unit, we’ll answer all three of these questions, and outline the “Customer Journey” so you can articulate the role your brand plays in it. We’ll also determine which of the 3 available marketing goals your brand will pursue FIRST, so you can deploy a FOCUSES marketing strategy the right way, the first time.
UNIT 1: Introduction To Digital Marketing Strategy
Most businesses have some sort of “funnel” for generating leads and converting those leads into paying customers, but very few have a truly OPTIMIZED funnel that maximizes immediate average order value while simultaneously reducing overall acquisition costs. That’s where you come in. In this unit, you’ll learn how to architect a “conversion funnel” that gives businesses exactly what they want: MORE customers, that are MORE valuable, all while spending LESS to acquire them.
UNIT 2: Conversion Funnels and Customer Value Optimization
Content marketing isn’t an “optional extra”…it’s an essential aspect of any modern digital marketing strategy. In this unit, you’ll learn our “Value First” content plan that transforms ice cold prospects at the top of the funnel (TOFU) into loyal buyers of even your most expensive products and services at the bottom of the funnel (BOFU). You’ll also learn how to leverage “other people’s content” to generate free, organic leads while simultaneously building your brand’s value and authority.
UNIT 3: Content Marketing Mastery
Companies today must have scalable traffic campaigns that produce new, qualified customers from scratch if they want consistent growth. In this unit, you’ll gain the skills you need to help brands and businesses leverage paid traffic channels such Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other demand-gen platforms to grow their customer base…without breaking the bank.
UNIT 4: Paid Traffic and Customer Acquisition Mastery
Email marketing consistently generates highest ROI of any marketing activity, but sadly most businesses are doing it wrong (or ignoring it completely). In this unit you’ll learn the three types of email campaigns and how and WHEN to use them. You’ll also learn how to architect the perfect promotional calendar, and how to use automated email marketing to literally “sell while you sleep.” By the time you finish this unit, you’ll be able to effectively monetize any email list list, while simultaneously increasing engagement with your subscribers.
UNIT 5: Email Marketing and List-Building Mastery
Thanks to an ever-changing social landscape, consumers have altered the way they voice criticism and praise, find and consume information, and, most importantly, they have changed the way they buy. Successful brands must learn to adapt to these changes, and put plans and processes in place to listen, influence, network and sell in this environment. In this unit, you’ll learn to assess business goals and employ sound social media marketing practices to meet those goals. You’ll also be trained on the most up-to-date social media marketing practices that work TODAY, and will continue to work TOMORROW.
UNIT 6: Social and Community Management
With all the “noise” in the world today, it’s critical that brands and business get found when a customer or prospect is looking for them. It’s also critical that your brand is shown in a positive light when the right person is looking for a solution that YOU provide. And that’s exactly what you’ll learn how to do in this unit. You’ll learn how to leverage search channels such as Google, Amazon and even local channels such as Yelp to ensure that your brand gets found…and that when it’s found the message your prospects see is a positive one.
UNIT 7: Search Marketing Mastery
Are your decisions driven by data or hunches? Logic…or fear? In this unit, you’ll learn how to setup a basic analytics plan, and determine the key metrics that your brand needs to track on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You’ll also learn how to setup simple dashboards that alert your brand to potential problems and opportunities BEFORE it’s too late.
UNIT 8: Marketing Analytics and Data Science
Conversion Rate Optimization and Split Testing are two of the most identifiable marketing tactics in the industry today. Unfortunately most marketers claim to be doing CRO, but are merely relying on hacks and tricks. In this unit, you’ll learn a repeatable process that increases converting actions from the traffic you already have by leveraging assets you’ve already created. In short, you’ll be able to produce immediate results…making you immediately valuable to any business or brand.
UNIT 9: Testing and Conversion Optimization
Congrats…you’re done! Or are you? This is the week where you get to decide to go for your CDMP (Certified Digital Marketing Professional) designation. You’ll be assigned a simple, but appropriately-difficult project with a one-week deadline. Your assignment: Build a complete digital marketing plan for a mock brand. Your project will be reviewed and graded by your instructors, and upon successful completion you will be awarded with the Certified Digital Marketing Professional designation.
UNIT 10: Final Project (OPTIONAL)
SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
- If you are a digital marketing professional looking to get an edge in an increasingly crowded marketplace…then yes.
- If you are a traditional marketing professional looking to get up-to-speed on the newest trends in the field…then yes.
- If you are a startup founder looking for strategies to acquire customers and clients without being forced to raise money from outside investors…then yes.
- If you are an agency owner looking to expand your service offerings…then yes.
- If you are a student hoping to land a great job in a fun, in-demand, high-paying field…then yes. (We’ll give you the skills and certifications you need to not only talk the talk in the interview, but to truly walk the walk when you get that perfect gig. )
- If you are a crazy-busy business owner who barely has time to check the mail and sign the checks…then NO! (But you should have someone on your team go through it, because you, more than anyone else, needs this information…)
Course Name: Ryan Deiss – Digital Marketer Mastery 2016
Original Sales Price: $2995
Late Buy In [LBI]
LBI Price: $34
GB Started: 04/18/2016