Dan Long – Suspension Revolution 2.0
How To Get Ripped Abs with 191 Amazing Never-Seen-Before Suspension Exercises as Suspension Training Expert Dan Long Personally Coaches You Through Over 2,000 Fat-Burning Reps and 20 Weeks of NEW High-Energy Suspension Revolution Workout Videos
Suspension Trainer Expert FINALLY Reveals His Closely Guarded Secrets That Have Helped Thousands of People, Including Pro Athletes and A-List Celebrities Get Ripped, Chiseled Muscles Using These NEVER BEFORE SEEN Suspension Exercises That Will Unlock Your Body’s Full Potential to Burn Off Even the Most Stubborn of Fat From Your Body – Once and For All.
By: Dan Long, CPT, CKMT
Highly Sought After Suspension Trainer Expert,
Creator, Kill Mode Training Certification,
World Renown Fitness Coach and Trainer to Pro Athletes
“I’ve never seen exercises like this and I’m finally breaking my plateau!”
…said one client over and over again every single day.
Hi, I’m Dan Long, Suspension Trainer Expert here in beautiful Tampa, FL.
Suspension exercises have been the secret training system for professional athletes, elite Special Forces Operators, and the amazing success that my training clients have gotten over the years…
…and they are, in fact the reason that I get thousands of people just like you into my training facility each and every year.
You see, there’s a hidden advantage to my workouts that people like you just don’t know about. If you’re going to a commercial gym, or even have a gym in your home… or if you use exercise machines… or even free weights for that matter, you’re only using just a portion of your body’s full potential to burn fat.
In fact, emerging science is now showing that even in the best-case scenario, it’s probably taking you two or three times longer to get similar results that my clients are getting.
And it’s taking my clients a lot less time to achieve their results, which means the success rate is high. Isn’t that what you want… results, faster, and more permanent?
You see, there are over 600 muscles in the human body. And as you may know, the more muscles that are worked, the more calories you’ll burn… While that may seem obvious to you, there’s actually more to the science of fat loss – let me explain:
Why Conventional Weight Training Is Holding You Back From Burning Fat
When you use machines, and even free weights, you’re using muscles to move that weight around. You already knew that – no big breakthrough there.
You push, you pull, and muscles contract and relax.
But how many muscles are you using at any one time?… NOT all 600, not even close.
And don’t fool yourself into thinking you’re using more muscles doing cardio training like the treadmill, bike, or elliptical machine. This type of steady state cardio does not burn enough calories or engage enough muscles to even come close to giving you results that you want.
It’s no wonder that statistics show that 89% of all gym members looks the same after 12 months. The other 11% are getting results because they know the secret that I’m about to reveal to you here.
What if I told you that I knew of over 190 exercises that will work muscles you didn’t even knew you had and that you’ll use them in a way that not only sculpts lean, tight muscles, but allows you to blast through a plateau and shock your body fat into submission because of the much needed muscle stimulus?
Stimulus = Results.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***