THE ECONOMIST COLLECTION
Sonic Editions is proud to announce the release of limited edition prints of
’s iconic ‘White out of Red’ advertising campaign for the first time.
Based around the Economist’s masthead, the concept was the creation of agency Abbot Mead Vickers. Voted into the D&AD Annual and winning the Poster Award’s Best Media Poster category, the first poster, ‘Management Trainee’ was the start of a hugely successful campaign and went on to be voted the 5th best poster of the 20th Century by Campaign Magazine.
Over twenty years on since the first poster, the message behind the advertisements has lost none of its punch, whilst the campaign won a plethora of awards and has become legendary.
For our first collection we’ve chosen ten favourite lines from the campaign, each one will be hand printed using silk screen onto 280 GSM archival paper and numbered individually in pencil. Finished with a hand-made wooden frame, each print will be available in a limited edition of only 250. The Economist Collection on Sonic Editions offers :
– Hand pulled silk screen prints on 280 GSM archival paper.
– Professionally framed to order in high quality wooden frames.
– Limited edition collectability.
– Individually numbered in pencil on the bottom right hand corner
– All orders shipped within 15 working days, express delivery option available.
– Print and shipping from either the UK or USA.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***