Tradimo – Scalping the markets
Scalping the markets
Achieve quick and consistent trade profits
Scalping involves spending very little time in trades, resulting in small and frequent profit taking. Thus, it presents a very attractive way of trading.
Taking the time to learn how to scalp properly will enable you to achieve consistent profits with this method.
Scalping involves preparation and diligence, and in order to effectively do it, you need to have a solid understanding of some basic principles and understand how to apply them to the markets.
In this course you will learn:
- a new method of trading
- how to take advantage of the psychology of round numbers
- how to bring the best out of your Fibonacci tool
- how to carry out top down analysis
- where to find high probability reversal levels
- how to fine tune scalping entries