Udemy Jen Gordon – iPhone App Interface Design [33 MP4s+5 PSDs+2 PNGs]
What are you going to get from this course?
– Over 34 lectures and 3 hours of content!
– Visual metaphors (Jen goes over why we use visual metaphors and how user interface is a HUGE selling point)
– Color, Typography, Layout and Tap-able Targets (Picking a color scheme, size and spacing of buttons, layouts based on tactile finger movements)
– Working With Templates (Why you should start small and size up)
– Previewing Your Design (Previewing design on your device and why it’s CRITICAL)
– Preparing The Artwork For Your Developer (How to systematically organize and distribute your final design)
What is the target audience?
– Entrepreneurs who want to understand why app design impacts sales, and instruct their own teams on best design practices.
– Designers looking to broaden their career (read: Paycheck!) and quickly learn the nuances of designing for mobile devices.
– Developers who want to learn app design
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***