Size: 4.7 GB
Ready to learn about the tenants of a great app, how to think about information architecture, best practices for designing flexible layouts, touch, how to leverage contracts, and much more?
Join us for the video version of the full-day training event designed to give UX designers a solid understanding of how to design great Windows 8 apps that leverage the full capabilities of the platform and follow the UX guidelines.
Windows 8 represents an unprecedented opportunity for UX designers and creative agencies as leading brands, businesses and app publishers around the world are beginning to re-imagine their experiences and differentiate themselves on Windows 8. The fastest way to get ready for Windows 8 is to learn about user experience and design from the team that built the platform.
2. Embrace Metro Design Style
3. Less is more: Commanding, Information Architecture Navigation
4. Be fast and fluid: Designing for Touch, Mouse, Keyboard
5. Snap and scale beautifully: Designing apps with adaptive layouts in Windows 8
6. Use the right contracts
7. Connected and alive
8. Anatomy of an App: Case Study
9. Wrap Up
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support