TOTAL CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1002) Course Free Download. This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) exam.
- CompTIA recommends having 9-12 months of on-the-job experience before taking the CompTIA A+ (220-1002) Core 1 exam (Recommended but not required)
- Working knowledge of computers and small networks
*** Taught by a Best Selling Certification Instructor ***
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) exam, including a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
Jason Dion is an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, and he has designed this course to be a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve as a service analyst or computer technician in your organization information technology (IT) divisions.
The CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware issues in your organization. This certification tests your ability to think on your feet while performing critical IT support functions. The CompTIA A+ certification is designed for early-career data analysts with the equivalent of 9-12 months of on-the-job knowledge.
The CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam is focused on hardware and mobile device support in order to support a wide variety of different devices used by a diverse and global workforce.
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) is an early-career IT support technician certification covering the theory and technical skills required to support computer hardware, mobile devices, networks, virtualization, and cloud computing environments.
To help you practice for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) exam, this course even comes with a realistic practice exam containing 90 multiple-choice questions spread across the five domains tested by the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) certification exam!
This course will provide you with full coverage of the five domains of the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1002) exam:
- Mobile Devices (15%)
- Networking (20%)
- Hardware (25%)
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing (11%)
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting (29%)
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam (220-1002).
This course is brought to you by Dion Training Solutions, a CompTIA Platinum Delivery Partner, and aligns directly with the OFFICIAL CompTIA A+ (220-1002) Certification Study Guide.
What Other Students Are Saying About Our Courses:
- I’ve reviewed this information on several different sources and the method of covering this information was very clear and easy to understand compared to other sources, making an hour long process of re-covering this topic covered down into about half an hour, very helpful! (ZANE Alexander RICE, 5 stars)
- Very informative, it covered every topic on the A+ 1101 exam in great depth. My only issue is that the speaker would digress a little bit, but other than that, it’s one of the best courses I’ve taken. (Ryan Samuels, 5 stars)
- Passed the first part on my first try (5/8/23) using this course and the practice exams. He explains everything that you would need with out the filler. I highly recommend this course to anyone just starting out.
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 26 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+ certification.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to take and pass the CompTIA A+ (220-1002) Core 1 certification exam